Courtesy Shuttles and Loan Vehicles
John Andrew service departments have a courtesy shuttle and a limited number of loan vehicles available for your convenience
Courtesy shuttles are available for your convenience at our Grey Lynn Service department only
The shuttle leaves from the dealership at 8.00am and 8.45am on a designated route from Ponsonby Road, Downtown, Parnell, Newmarket and Mt Eden. The pick-up service commences at 3.30pm on the same route.
John Andrew service departments have a limited number of Loan Vehicles available for your convenience, however bookings are essential.
John Andrew will provide a Loan Vehicle to customers based on availability and on the following terms and conditions:
- When booking a Loan Vehicle suitable notice is required (as vehicles do get booked out).
- A photocopy of your driver’s licence will be taken. (No vehicle can be
released without proof that the customer holds a current driver’s
- An insurance excess of $2000 applies to all Loan Vehicles in the event of damage being sustained to the vehicle to which you are responsible for
- The vehicle must not be taken further North and Orewa or further South than Bombay without the express permission of the dealer
- a standard charge of $26.00 per day will be charged on your invoice for Loan Vehicles, $52.00 for Loan Vans
- The vehicle whilst in the customers possession must not loan, rent or race the vehicle, or allow it to be driven by any other person
- Customers or their passengers are not permitted to smoke in the Loan Vehicle
- If the Loan Vehicle is not returned on the same day a further day’s fee will be charged
- The Loan Vehicle Agreement Form must be signed and completed by the customer
- Any traffic infringement notices incurred whilst the Loan Vehicle is in possession of the customer must be the responsibility of the customer
- The vehicle must be returned to the dealership immediately upon request to do so
- Fuel costs for the Loan Vehicle are the responsibility of the customer
- Any damage caused to the Loan Vehicle whilst in the customers possession as a result of negligence or misuse will be paid by the customer